Monday, September 30, 2013

We recently had another meeting trying to get the TI Code Composer Studio. We ended up only getting it working on Windows because of TI's lack of support for Linux. However, after spending nearly 2 hours trying to get an example project to build and even connect to the board, we decided that it might be a better idea to just use an Arduino to prototype before we waste anymore time. As for sensors, I was thinking instead of having a sleeve (because it can move) it would be better just to create an exoskeleton brace and have a mounting point for a potentiometer on the elbow joint. Then we can build off of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment